Download App and Register for Club (Watch Video)
- Download the PPPoker App (iOS, Android, Windows) from www.PPPoker.net
- Open the App and create an account. Your nickname (not username) must be your first name and last initial in some form.
- This is VERY important. You get to change it from the given nickname once for free. After that it will cost $5 to change so make sure it's right the first time!
- If your first choice for nickname is taken please add a dash, dot, underscore, or numbers/symbols to the end.
- Leave Agent ID blank
Edit Account Profile (Watch Video)
This information is vital to letting other players know who they are playing against and more importnantly allows for Pchip distribution. You are allowed one chance to update your nickname. After that, it will cost you real money so be sure to get it right the first time!
- Login to the app and click Profile (in the lower right corner)
- Tap on the randomly assigned image
- Update your nickname to your first name, last initial. You get to change it once for free. After that it will cost $5 to change so make sure it's right the first time!
- Tap on the avatar to upload a recognizable picture of yourself
- Tap "Confirm" and you're done!
Pchips are the virtual currency used in the app used for tournament entries, rebuys, add-ons, and prizes. One Pchip is worth $10 USD. Think of Pchips like casino chips.
To purchase Pchips you will need the Venmo App. Send payments to username @rdrake. For simplicity, place the name of the package in the description. PLEASE DO NOT MENTION POKER IN THE COMMENTS. All Venmo transactions between you and the club are private and will not display on the public Venmo timeline.
Make sure you have enough Pchips to cover rebuys! We may not be able to process rebuys in the middle of a game.
Here are the options for buying Pchips:
Prior to the start of a any tournament, send one of the following amounts to add funds to your player account:
|Package Name||Venmo Amount||PChips Received|
- Monthly League Tournament entry = 6 Pchips
- Monthly League Tournament Rebuy/Add-on = 2 Pchips
- Non-league Tournament entry = Varies by tournament
- Non-league Tournament rebuy/addon = Varies by tournament
You may cash out at any time by sending a Venmo request or emailing email@example.com. All payouts will be rounded to the nearest .5 Pchips. Once full payout is sent the ballance of the player's account will be set to 0.
Register for an Upcoming Game (Watch Video)
- Login to the app and click on ThePokerClubSCV club banner
- If this is your first time logging in, tap through the pop-up windows to get to the main club screen
- The date and start time (PDT) is listed below each table for MTTs (mulit-table tournaments)
- SNGs (Sit and Gos) will begin when full of players
- You may register for a table at any time. If the MTT or SNG does not meet the minimum requirements to begin you will be refunded the full amount of your buy in
- Tournament info is displayed on this screen
- Note rebuys, add-ons, late registration, and more info
- You can tap on Entries to see the other players who have registered
- Once you have been registered, you will see your name under the Entries tab (watch video)
- To cancel a registration visit the table and click "Cancel" before the game begins. You will receive a full refund of the registration fee